Experiencing sunrise and a volcano on the top of a blue hill over a beautiful crater lake. Let’s visit Bubung Gede, the best viewpoint in the caldera of Mount Batur which is located on the eastern ring of the caldera.
On the way back you will guided through mini montane forest go down to the east side of lake Batur near renowned Trunyan village cemetery, then cross the lake Batur with small boat to Toya Bungkah on its west shore where you will find a beautiful, clean and well maintained natural hot spring, the nice place for relaxing your muscle after the trekking. The Hot Spring is located right beside lake Batur, so you can emerge yourself on the hot water while enjoying your drink and watching the beauty of Lake Batur.
On our way to the hotel, we will have one more stop, visit a coffee plantation for exploring organic spices plantations and the most famous coffee worldwide called Luwak Coffee.
- Enjoy the view of sunrise over the Mount Rinjani, Mount Agung, Mount Abang, and Mount Batur from the top of blue hill over the lake Batur, the largest lake in Bali which is surrounded by farmland and the houses of the local people
- Hiking in the tropical forest in the east side of caldera Batur, the finest caldera in the world
- Crossing lake Batur, the larger lake in Bali, by small boat
- Relaxing in the Natural Hot Spring, The Spring of Mount Batur Volcano
- Visit Coffee Plantation and tasting the exclusive coffee luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world